Thursday, September 29, 2011

Keurig - My K-Cup Coffee Filter Reusable


!9# Keurig - My K-Cup Coffee Filter Reusable

My Coffee Story:

I am using my Keurig K-cup coffee machine at work for about the last 4 months, and I like it. It 'easy to get a good cup of coffee in the morning, and all my staff and I each have a coffee flavor or strength, which corresponds to our personal tastes. I am known as "extra rich" guy that coffee is strong enough and thick enough to hold a fork like. I thought that the Keurig met all our needs, until I discovered that I also have anormal filter, so I roasted my own beans, ground and me and do what may be the perfect cup of coffee.

So this is what I did. I went to a local gourmet coffee shop that not only grinds the beans, but not their own roast well. I bought a kilo of Colombian beans was roasted to a dark roast Italian and then to the ground with their specialty coffee grinder. When all was said and done, I had a pound of freshly roasted coffee and freshBeans.

The next day at work was ecstatic, I could put my freshly ground coffee and filter in my Keurig newly acquired gold. Everyone liked the new way to brew coffee. We must do well in filtered water now so that we do not use our normal tap water that often chlorinated.

The best coffee I've ever had was in northern Italy (Alba), but this was a second place and was made possible by the combination of freshly ground coffee and toast, and my gold KeurigK-cup filter. I

Even the cups are pretty cheap and they are reusable, so as to give an inexpensive way to buy cups of regular, plus you get the advantage of creating your mixes and make the coffee the way you want.


Keurig - My K-Cup Coffee Filter Reusable

Rambus Memory Grand Sale Intelliflo Svrs Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links